Here’s how to apply for an Open Source Project License to use TeamSQL:
1. Download TeamSQL and create a new TeamSQL account.
2. Go to Accounts & Billing page and click on "Open Source Program".
3. Fill out the application form.
We’ll review your application, and if you meet all of our requirements, we’ll send you an email with everything you need to get started!
1. Your project must have been approved by the
Open Source Initiative
and your source code must be publicly available and downloadable.
2. You must be actively working on your project -- we’ll review your latest commits, updates, and releases to confirm this.
3. Your project must be not-for-profit.
Ready to get started